Tuesday, January 5, 2016
Video: BRISTOL PALIN EX-FIANCE (Dakota Meyer) SAYS I'M THE DAD And I'm Layin' Claim to My Kid
BRISTOL PALIN EX-FIANCE (Dakota Meyer) SAYS I'M THE DAD And I'm Layin' Claim to My Kid Subscribe to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCofkVKDT-imcmzpcvNqBaNQ for the latest news! Bristol Palin Denies Claims She Secretly Gave Birth to Daughter Sailor a Month ... E! Online - 7 hours ago Bristol Palin may have delivered her brand new baby just in time for Christmas, but some are trying to steal away her holiday cheer. The 25-year-old mother of two took to Instagram to slam claims that she gave birth to her second child, a daughter ... Bristol Palin Defends Her Baby's Birth Date and 7 More Perfectly Crazy ... E! Online - 1 hour ago But we're going to tip the scales in the Palin family's favor and conclude, once again, that people—especially conspiracy theorists with a political angle—have too much time on their hands. Congrats again to Bristol on the recent birth of her second ... Bristol Palin Shoots Down Claims She Gave Birth To Her Daughter A Month Early PerezHilton.com - 5 hours ago What's interesting about this controversy are the rumors that once surrounded Bristol's momma, Sarah Palin back during the 2008 election. Due to S.P.'s shapely physique just months prior to giving birth to her youngest son Trig, a lot of conspiracy ... Bristol Palin Ex-Fiance Says I'm the Dad And I'm Layin' Claim to My Kid TMZ.com - 32 minutes ago Bristol Palin's new baby daddy may no longer be a mystery ... her ex-fiance says he's the daddy, and he's gunning for some serious custody. Dakota Meyer flied legal docs, obtained by TMZ, in which he claims he's the biological father of 3-week old Sailor. Bristol Palin hits the shooting range with mother Sarah and sister Willow Daily Mail - 6 hours ago Although Bristol has never personally confirmed who fathered the newborn, she had strongly suggested that Dakota is the child's dad, writing on her personal blog in June, that she had believed she was 'heading towards' a 'bigger family' and 'more kids' ... Bristol Palin Confronts Rumors She's Lying About Daughter Sailor Grace's Due Date International Business Times - 3 hours ago It may be a new year, but it seems Bristol Palin is still battling the same old drama. The daughter of former Republican vice-presidential nominee Sarah Palin recently took to Instagram to confront a rumor that she gave birth to her second child ... BRISTOL PALIN EX-FIANCE (Dakota Meyer) SAYS I'M THE DAD And I'm Layin' Claim to My Kid - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ohDsOdqKwU
Watch video on YouTube here: BRISTOL PALIN EX-FIANCE (Dakota Meyer) SAYS I'M THE DAD And I'm Layin' Claim to My Kid
via Celebrity Gossip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment